Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Post number 5

Hey Everyone!

I have big news for the crowd that decides to read this. (To whom it may concern)

Two things:

1. #26inMay

In May, I will be running 26 miles. Yep, I'm running a marathon in may.
I also need a sub category for this. A lot of people that I have talked to about this have been super supportive!(Optimists)...And then there's those who are "realists" and see the shape that I'm in right now, and completely fast forward straight to "You're going to fail."

You know what I've got to say to that? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I'm not going to say anything, because anything that I reply to that will not be nice. My wonderful mother always taught me to not say anything at all if it wouldn't be nice.
...and I'll have all the satisfaction I need when my 6 months of training kicks ass as I'm crossing the finish line in may.

I have created a hashtag as a shortened version of my self motivating motto, it's #26inMay just as you see above. The lengthened version is essentially this:  "If you do this much today, 26 in may will be no problem."
I'm serious.
2.  Chasing Greys halfway done!

Great news about the novel! I've made huge progress in the last few days and have decided that in light of the number of individuals who want to read this book when it's finished, I'm going to dedicate at least an hour of every morning to finishing the writing. It will be a lengthy project, about 30-35 chapters, but once finished it will represent more than just an action/thriller novel. It will represent the next 3 months of hard work that will be put into it!

Planned finish date: 12/30/2014

AND, you'll love this. I have certain connections that will possibly allow me to have this novel PUBLISHED! I just need to make it really, really good. Challenge accepted.

Aint no mountain high enough, baby. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment