Saturday, October 25, 2014

Post 4

Well, it's been a few days since my last post. There's been a lot going on in my life that I'd love to discuss, but it's better that I save that for a different post. I'd just like to share this part of a story that I wrote for my English class last year. I was fishing through old documents on my computer and stumbled across it. I actually really enjoy this particular part of the story, because it makes me laugh. Hope you all enjoy.
(P.S. it may be too descriptive, but the story got an A. Oh well)
Also; this story is about the end of the world. This part has nothing to do with it except it sets the scene before it happens. I'm not writing a romance novel, I'm not sure it suits my writing style. However, this part helps the story a lot. Enjoy!
I zipped open my tent made for two, and slid inside. As I was closing up the door to my half-occupied resting place, and hand reached in through the open space that hadn’t yet been zipped. It was a feminine hand, beautiful, with red painted nails, and a tattoo on the wrist that read something that looked like it was written in Hebrew writing. The pale hand opened up the tent and Dawn stuck her head in through the door. “You sleeping alone tonight?” She asked.
“Yep, it seems that way.” I told her nervously, my hands shaking from the sight of her.
“Mind if I bunk with you? No room anywhere else.” Wow. She said it. She really said it. I couldn’t believe my ears when she asked to sleep in my tent! This is my chance, I thought. I can definitely do this!
“Sure!” I said. “Come on in, make yourself comfortable.” She slid in through the small door. What I hadn’t noticed while she was standing outside of the tent was that she had only been wearing a bra and panties, and I couldn’t believe it when she walked in.
She was stunning. There wasn’t a thing in the world that I admired more. The sight of the curves of her hips was driving me wild as she stepped in. She caught me staring at her, and to my biggest surprise, asked me, “I don’t have a blanket. Could you share?” Hallelujah. It was at this moment, that I felt so close to an angel, that I could speak to God himself. I thought to myself: God, thank you. I wont forget this.
“Of course Dawn! Here you go.” I made a mistake. I gave her my blanket. Not just some of it, all of it. She kind of stared at me wondering what I was doing, and I just turned over to go to sleep. What an idiot. I cannot believe I just did that.
But sure enough, it was almost like it was supposed to happen. Not five minutes after I gave Dawn that blanket did I feel her scooting closer and closer to me, until our warm, half naked bodies were touching together. She put the blanket over the both of us, and her arm around me. Needless to say, I could feel the testosterone rushing through my body, and that’s never a good thing. There were sounds of others outside getting into their tents, but I couldn’t hear them. I was too focused on what’s going on, right here, right now. She pulled me even closer. I finally told myself to man up, and turn around. Right as I turned over, her lips met mine. There was a dash of ecstasy between us as we slowly kissed over and over, and I shivered as her fragile hands ran up and down the small of my back. I had never felt this great about myself, or with anyone. Upon kissing my neck and down my chest, she says “I’m drunk. Lets go to sleep”.

Damnit. I almost had it! I turned over, and shut my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment